The Details: Jon Mikl Thor is the Legendary Rock Warrior and while he has been entertaining the masses for decades now, he is still a bit of a mystery to many the wider audiences of the world. His show was a spectacle within a spectacle and his heart on the stage was like that of a champion fighter and now at long last the mighty Thor is paying a visit to NYC with a show at the Highline Ballroom. Thanks to the fine folks at the venues SHIELD operating branch, some of the PiercingMetal readers are going to get a proper clearance to attend this show. Don’t mind my use of some Avengers themes
When and Where: Saturday, May 14th at Highline Ballroom (431 West 16th Street)
To Participate: I’m going to be easy on you all with this one because Thor’s show is something that needs to be seen by more people so in order to best answer the question, hit up YouTube and watch the clip for the independent film “I Am Thor” so you can get a good glimpse at the musician and tunes and his story. Then just give me a couple of reasons why you’d like to check this out. In some sense this tale is much like that of Anvil and seems very interesting. I believe that the film is also being shown prior to the performance which is pretty awesome.
– Enter only enter once. The comments are moderated and will not appear immediately after submission.
– Number them for ease of knowing if you followed the instructions or not if I’ve asked for a list.
– Please enter your full real name in the comment form along with an email address that you can be reached at if you win. This is necessary for listing purposes. Please do NOT put this information in the comment itself out of privacy concerns.
– Only enter if you can and will attend the show should you win and it’s logistically possible for you to do so. Essentially if you live a couple of hundred miles away we don’t think you’re coming here for a show in NYC.
– Subscribe to the comments and check back to see the responses so you know if you won or not.
– Make sure you are entering a NEW comment and not replying to another contestant’s entry as that makes notifying you difficult should you be marked as a winner.
Restrictions: Our restrictions are simple for this one. If you have won a ticket to any of our last three contests, you will need to let this one go by you. I want to be fair to all of our entrants and give everyone a fair chance at winning a ticket. Guest and Anonymous submissions do not qualify.
If You Win This Contest: If you are marked as one of the winners for this contest, here is how to claim the ticket. On the night of the show go to the venue podium and ask for the House Guest List. Please bring proper identification (driver’s license, passport, NYC ID card) and your name will be checked off that list for you to enter. If you encounter any difficulty, please politely ask for an onsite manager and cite how this contest was done in coordination with venue Marketing and PiercingMetal.com. You can also expect an email to the provided address reminding you of the win so make sure that @piercingmetal.com is listed as a safe domain to receive notes from.
Thor – http://thorcentral.net/