The Details: The Metal Alliance has returned to NYC and this year’s decimation comes at the hands of the headlining Overkill who will find some support from the mighty Crowbar, Havok, Black Fast and Invidia. Feel free to insert a whopping big “WHEW” here. We’ve enjoyed some truly killer Metal Alliance appearances over the years and think that this one is going to shake this venue to the foundation. Thanks to the fine folks in the Marketing division, we are going to put a couple of lucky fans into the show on the house. That lets you have more money for merchandise which is never a bad thing. Check out the details on how to participate.
When and Where: Wednesday, September 13th @ Irving Plaza
To Participate: I’ve decided to keep this an easy one and by saying that I mean I will be sticking to my usual formula of you readers giving me “3” things that you like most about the band if you have heard them already and if you are a newbie just give me “3” things that you are most interested in about their performance. Perhaps there are albums that “spoke” to you or concert appearances that sent you to the music shop to snag some of the band members earlier works. Just give me three solid answers and how important it is to be at this show. I know I make you work but I work here too so whining about the process will not win out at all LOL. Make this good reading because the stuff remains on the website and can likely inspire new fans as well on how our freebies work. Writing “because they slay dude” is just too un-original and boring. I’ll be responding to the comments that I like most right below their answer. Kindly review some guidelines before entering your submission. Extra credit is welcome of course if you’d like to laud the greatness of the other performers as well. We don’t have a lot of tickets for this one.
– Enter only enter once. The comments are moderated and will not appear immediately after submission.
– Number them for ease of knowing if you followed the instructions or not if I’ve asked for a list.
– Please enter your full real name in the comment form along with an email address that you can be reached at if you win. This is necessary for listing purposes. Please do NOT put this information in the comment itself out of privacy concerns.
– Only enter if you can and will attend the show should you win and it’s logistically possible for you to do so. Essentially if you live a couple of hundred miles away we don’t think you’re coming here for a show in NYC.
– Subscribe to the comments and check back to see the responses so you know if you won or not.
– Make sure you are entering a NEW comment and not replying to another contestant’s entry as that makes notifying you difficult should you be marked as a winner.
Please be aware that this is for a SINGLE TICKET ONLY and no plus ones or guest requests can or will be honored. No exceptions. Bring it on as this one will close by noon on the day of show or when the supply has been depleted.
Restrictions: All PiercingMetal contests are open to our loyal readers and Social Network followers but that said we are still looking for the new names first. Don’t let that stop you from entering of course but we do keep track based on the overall demand for this stuff at this point. We want EVERYONE to have a chance to enjoy a show on the provider and PiercingMetal but if you just won a contest recently you will likely not have a chance for this one. Please note that Anonymous or Guest comments will not be approved and if you have won anything over the last two months you need not participate in this one since its only fair.
If You Win This Contest: If you are marked as one of the winners for this contest, here is how to claim the ticket. On the night of the show go to the venue box office and ask for the Livenation Guest List. Please bring proper identification (driver’s license, passport, NYC ID card) and your ticket will be given to you. If you encounter any difficulty, please politely ask for an onsite manager and cite how this contest was done in coordination with venue Marketing and PiercingMetal.com. Check the show listings that night so you arrive with plenty of time to get a good spot. You can also expect an email to the provided address reminding you of the win so make sure that @piercingmetal.com is listed as a safe domain to receive notes from. Remember to invite your Metal Friends to “Like” the PiercingMetal Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Social Networks so more reach can be accomplished.