The Details: And now for something completely different. Readers of our website already know full well how we’ve placed our regional fans into some of the best concerts that have come to our city and I am pretty proud of that fact. As our twelfth year of website life draws near its time to mix it all up by doing a contest for one of the weirdest bands we’ve witnessed and that is for the Fast Food Metal frenzy known as Mac Sabbath. These Junk Food Junkies are headlining The Mockstrosity Tour that also features Metalachi and Okilly Dokilly and you can read all about the touring package on THIS LINK. Believe me it’s a different experience for sure and thanks to the awesome folks at Le Poisson Rouge, the curious Metal onlooker is going to be a part of the high calorie mayhem for free. Read on below on how to participate.
When and Where: Wednesday, March 29th at Le Poisson Rouge (158 Bleecker St, New York)
To Participate: I’m going to keep this one on the easy side to generate your interest but will still require a few different things from you. First of all, just give me two solid reasons why this interests you or raises your level of curiosity. For the third thing just let me know what your favorite fast food treats are if you should indulge in the stuff. It doesn’t matter what the franchise is that you prefer, I am just curious. Please also refer to the guidelines below so I can make sense e of it all.
– Enter only enter once. The comments are moderated and will not appear immediately after submission.
– Number them for ease of knowing if you followed the instructions or not if I’ve asked for a list.
– Please enter your full real name in the comment form along with an email address that you can be reached at if you win. This is necessary for listing purposes. Please do NOT put this information in the comment itself out of privacy concerns.
– Only enter if you CAN and WILL attend the show should you win and it’s logistically possible for you to do so. Essentially if you live a couple of hundred miles away we don’t think you’re coming here for a show in NYC.
– Subscribe to the comments and check back to see the responses so you know if you won or not.
– Make sure you are entering a NEW comment and not replying to another contestant’s entry as that makes notifying you difficult should you be marked as a winner.
Restrictions: All of the PiercingMetal contests are open to our loyal readers, Facebook Page likers and Twitter Followers but that being said we are still looking for the new names first. Don’t let that stop you from entering of course but we do keep track based on the overall demand for this stuff at this point. We want EVERYONE to have a chance to enjoy a show on the provider and PiercingMetal but if you just won a contest recently you will likely not have a chance for this one. Please note that Anonymous or Guest comments will not be approved. If you have recently won a contest, please know that I will not be making that a restriction for this particular giveaway. This is for a single ticket only so be aware of that. Bring it on, or should I say “Order up!”.
If You Win This Contest: If you are marked as one of the winners for this contest, here is how to claim the ticket. On the night of the show go to the box office and ask for the House Guest List. Please bring proper identification (driver’s license, passport, NYC ID card) and your name will be checked off that list for you to enter. If you encounter any difficulty, please politely ask for an onsite manager and cite how this contest was done in coordination with venue Marketing and PiercingMetal.com. You can also expect an email to the provided address reminding you of the win so make sure that @piercingmetal.com is listed as a safe domain to receive notes from.