The Details: New York City Metal fans are going to get a “Wicked Sensation” when it comes to the appearance of the Lynch Mob next week at the venerated Times Square venue B.B. King Blues Club and Grill. If memory serves me correctly, it’s been a couple of years since the guys have dropped by to say some musical hellos and that makes me glad to announce this latest contest to see the show for free thanks to the powers that be at the venue. George Lynch is one of the best Metal guitarists that we have and with him paired up with original singer Oni Logan again this one is going to be great. Read below on how to participate.
When and Where: Monday, November 21st at B.B. King Blues Club 7:30pm (237 West 42nd Street NYC)
To Participate: There is so much going on in the Metal scene right now that demands my attention so I am going to go with the standard request that the interested give me three solid things about the band or its albums and past shows that stand out for them. Make it good stuff and not the whole “cuz they rule dude” because that is just not trying at all. Please note this is for a single ticket only and no plus one requests will be honored. Sorry to do that but hey if you win you can always help your friend pay for a ticket or buy them something to drink inside the venue (provided you are of age to do so). I’ll be selecting winners from the submissions and letting them know directly below their entry. Kindly review these guidelines.
– Enter only enter once. The comments are moderated and will not appear immediately after submission.
– Number them for ease of knowing if you followed the instructions or not if I’ve asked for a list.
– Please enter your full real name in the comment form along with an email address that you can be reached at if you win. This is necessary for listing purposes. Please do NOT put this information in the comment itself out of privacy concerns.
– Only enter if you can and will attend the show should you win and it’s logistically possible for you to do so. Essentially if you live a couple of hundred miles away we don’t think you’re coming here for a show in NYC.
– Subscribe to the comments and check back to see the responses so you know if you won or not.
– Make sure you are entering a NEW comment and not replying to another contestant’s entry as that makes notifying you difficult should you be marked as a winner.
Bring it on as this one will close by noon on day of show or when allotment has been depleted.
Restrictions: PiercingMetal.com contests are open to all of our regional site readers but we do look at new responders first in order to give everyone a fair shot at enjoying a show on the provider and us. We still encourage all to respond because you never know just how many tickets we are offering or when the most recent folks actually won if there is no one new. Please also be aware that Guest and Anonymous submissions while likely approved are not eligible to win. Winners of our recent King’s X contest do not qualify.
If You Win This Contest: If you are marked as one of the winners for this contest, here is how to claim the ticket. On the night of the show go to the venue podium and ask for the House Guest List. Please bring proper identification (driver’s license, passport, NYC ID card) and your name will be checked off that list for you to enter. If you encounter any difficulty, please politely ask for an onsite manager and cite how this contest was done in coordination with venue Marketing and PiercingMetal.com. You can also expect an email to the provided address reminding you of the win so make sure that @piercingmetal.com is listed as a safe domain to receive notes from.
Lynch Mob – http://www.facebook.com/lynchmobband