The Details: “Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders” is an upcoming 2016 American animated superhero film produced by Warner Bros. Animation and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. Based on the 1960s Batman TV series, the film stars Adam West, Burt Ward, and Julie Newmar reprising their roles of Batman, Robin, and Catwoman from the series. Originally intended to be released directly on home video, the film will premiere at the New York Comic Con on October 6, 2016, to be followed by a simultaneous release in theaters on October 10, 2016, a digitally home video release on October 11, 2016 and on DVD and Blu-ray on November 1, 2016.
When and Where: Monday, October 10th 7:30pm @ AMC Empire 25 (New York, NY)
To Participate: I grew up on the classic Batman television series and remember it fondly. Even as an adult the show remains special to me and I am absolutely stoked to offer up this contest to our readers and fans of the show right after the always incredible NY Comic Con. Those folks at Fathom Events are really dishing out some awesome IMHO. Here’s what you can do for me with this one. Name your three very favorite episodes of the original show and what about them made it special. That should be easy enough and if you are just one of the curious give me three solid things about the Batman mythology that keep you interested as a fan. They have to be good of course since one or two words are not going to do it at all. Read the guidelines below and then head on over to the Batcave. The Batcomputer needs you aware of these specs below.
– Enter only enter once. All comments are moderated and will not appear immediately after your submission until staff can review them.
– Number them for ease of knowing if you followed the instructions or not if I’ve asked for a list of items.
– Please enter your full real name in the comment form along with an email address that you can be reached at if you win. This is necessary to process your ticket and I cannot stress it enough. Please do NOT put this information in the comment itself out of privacy concerns. Winners are entered into a system by PiercingMetal Moderators, so the email must be a valid and regularly checked one.
– As this is a special advance screening that means only a few tickets are here to use so please only enter if you can and will attend the screening should you win and it’s logistically possible for you to do so. Essentially if you live a couple of hundred miles away we don’t think you’re coming here for a show in NYC.
– Subscribe to the comments on the contest post and check back to see the responses so you know if you won or not. I am very quick to choose once a few have come in.
– Make sure you are entering a NEW comment and not replying to another contestant’s entry as that makes notifying you all the more difficult should you be marked as a winner.
– Monitor your email once you have been marked as a winner for notes from Fathom Events or PiercingMetal.com – I will not be able to re-enter into the system once its done the first time.
Bring it on as this one will close by noon on the day of the screening or when my allotment has been depleted. Whichever comes first.
Restrictions: All of the PiercingMetal contests are open to our loyal readers, Facebook Page likers and Twitter Followers but that being said we are still looking for the new names first. Don’t let that stop you from entering of course but we do keep track based on the overall demand for this stuff at this point. We want EVERYONE to have a chance to enjoy a show on the provider and PiercingMetal but if you just won a contest recently you will likely not have a chance for this one. Please note that Anonymous or Guest comments will not be approved.
If You Win This Contest: If you are marked as one of the winners for this contest, here is how to claim the ticket. Since this is a different process from a normal venue guest list, we cannot stress enough that you enter the contest with a valid email address because we need this to register the free ticket for you to download. After we confirm your email is valid, an entry into a system will be made on your behalf and a free ticket link gets sent to that email address. You will need to follow the link and print your ticket and bring it to the theater on the night of the show. There is also a digital means to do this via an app so do whatever works best for you. I also suggest you arrive at least 30 minutes before show time to get a great seat and perhaps even some popcorn, a soda and maybe even nachos.
Official Film Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman%3A_Return_of_the_Caped_Crusaders