The Details: Sebastian Bach is forever going to be known as the voice of Skid Row and with so many commanding tunes from their catalog under his belt I say that is damned fine. The lead singer has been a solo artist for many years now and still leaves his diehard fans breathless after each and every show. He’ll be releasing a memoir soon which I can hardly wait for and now he is on tour once more and paying a visit to one of our favorite venues, the great B.B. King Blues Club. The tour will also feature Santa Cruz as direct support and they are one of the hottest new bands out of Finland – trust me. All of this stuff makes me happy to announce that thanks to the marketing team at the venue, some PiercingMetal Fans will be hitting this gig for free. Check out the details for this contest below.
When and Where: Wednesday, May 18th at B.B. King Blues Club (237 West 42nd Street)
To Participate: It’s without question that Sebastian is an exciting Rock personality and has numerous albums that many fans cite as their favorites. With this in mind please just give me three things about his albums, a favorite song or concert experience that is high on your rating scale and why this is the case. Make this good reading because the stuff remains on the website and can likely inspire new fans as well. Now since there are likely newbies in the mix that want to be a part of the fun, those people can get me three solid reasons why they must be at the show. If you want some brownie points and feel like throwing in a little about Santa Cruz then do that also. I will not mind. Just make it a little interesting and more than “because he rocks dude” because that is just too un-original and boring. I’ll be responding to the comments that I like most right below their answer. This is for a single ticket only and no plus one requests can be honored. Sorry.
– Enter only enter once. The comments are moderated and will not appear immediately after submission.
– Number them for ease of knowing if you followed the instructions or not if I’ve asked for a list.
– Please enter your full real name in the comment form along with an email address that you can be reached at if you win. This is necessary for listing purposes. Please do NOT put this information in the comment itself out of privacy concerns.
– Only enter if you can and will attend the show should you win and it’s logistically possible for you to do so. Essentially if you live a couple of hundred miles away we don’t think you’re coming here for a show in NYC.
– Subscribe to the comments and check back to see the responses so you know if you won or not.
– Make sure you are entering a NEW comment and not replying to another contestant’s entry as that makes notifying you difficult should you be marked as a winner.
Bring it on as this one will close by noon on day of show or when allotment has been depleted.
Restrictions: All of the PiercingMetal contests are open to our loyal readers, Facebook Page likers and Twitter Followers but that being said we are still looking for the new names first. Don’t let that stop you from entering of course but we do keep track based on the overall demand for this stuff at this point. We want EVERYONE to have a chance to enjoy a show on the provider and PiercingMetal but if you just won a contest recently you will likely not have a chance for this one. Please note that Anonymous or Guest comments will not be approved.
If You Win This Contest: If you are marked as one of the winners for this contest, here is how to claim the ticket. On the night of the show go to the venue podium and ask for the House Guest List. Please bring proper identification (driver’s license, passport, NYC ID card) and your name will be checked off that list for you to enter. If you encounter any difficulty, please politely ask for an onsite manager and cite how this contest was done in coordination with venue Marketing and PiercingMetal.com. You can also expect an email to the provided address reminding you of the win so make sure that @piercingmetal.com is listed as a safe domain to receive notes from.
Sebastian Bach: http://www.sebastianbach.com
Santa Cruz: http://www.santacruz.com