Yngwie Malmsteen returns to NYC with a show at the Sony Hall off Times Square. Don’t miss the guitar virtuoso doing his classics.
Yngwie Malmsteen returns to NJ and you don’t want to miss this super influential neoclassical guitarist in action.
At this point in time do I really need to say that I see a lot of concerts during the course of the year? I hope not because this one of the key factors that makes up my daily life as founder of the PiercingMetal brand. That said ?I wanted to once again use the Official Blog for the site to highlight a number of the shows that I attended during 2013 that I felt were the absolute best experiences. They’re not really in order of impact or importance but there are a few at the top that did hit me the hardest. Here we go.
1. Metallica @ The Apollo Theater: Thrashing like a maniac in Harlem? Yeah that happened. Classic set and free beer for the whole show. No complaints here.
2. Kamelot @ Stage 48: Returning to the headlining stage with Delain as support and Eklipse. This was a righteous show for sure. My belief in this band was reinforced yet again. I was not surprised in this.
3. Eddie Trunk 30th Anniversary Bash: Another one that I was super fortunate to participate in because an all-star jam with members of KISS, Overkill, Twisted Sister, Accept, Anthrax, Stryper, Guns n Roses and so many more is just impossible to qualify as being “an okay time”. This was insanity.
4. Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ Prudential Center: The final go round for the “Lost Christmas Eve” tour premise. Always a bombastic spectacle that needs seeing for believing.
5. Rock Allegiance Tour w/Volbeat & HIM @ Williamsburg Park: Two excellent main acts and solid support from All That Remains. Whew. Exciting for Brooklyn and you know how we roll in this borough.
Continue reading PiercingMetal’s “Best Of” 2013: The Concerts
The Details: Yngwie Is God! Well, at least that was what one of my friends told me so many years ago and he is a guitar player so likely knows this a little better than a drummer like me would. Nevertheless, I have greatly enjoyed this master musicians output for decades and was super excited at the chance to offer my readers this contest thanks to the fine folks at Livenation. Check out how you can see his concert at Irving Plaza for free…….
Continue reading Win Tix To See Yngwie Malmsteen In NYC On 4/30/2013