As previously discussed, the San Diego Comic Con for 2019 is heading our way and with that being the case I’ve a lot of cool nerd news to showcase for you. This post outlines the stuff coming from Image Comics and if you’ve missed any of the other announcements just click HERE to open up a new tab with a full rundown of what’s been posted on PiercingMetal.com so far. Let’s go.
The Press Release:
Image Comics is pleased to return to San Diego, California this year for Comic-Con on Wednesday, July 17 through Sunday, July 21 and will be located in a new booth space—for the first time in decades—booth #1915.
Please note: updates to the schedule may appear online during the show. Please refer to the official website at the close for the most up-to-date information.
LIMITED* CONVENTION VARIANTS SOLD AT THE IMAGE BOOTH (#1915):
*Quantities will be limited by customer and per day on a first-come, first-served basis. Please ask at the Image booth about availability.
• SEA OF STARS #1 by Jason Aaron, Dennis Hallum & Stephen Green, $10 +tax
• GUNNING FOR HITS hardcover by Jeff Rougvie & Moritat, $30 +tax
• BAD WEEKEND jacketed hardcover by Ed Brubaker & Sean Phillips, jacket art by Phillips, $16.99 +tax
• SPAWN #299 by Todd McFarlane, $10 +tax
• SPAWN Orb T-shirt, S-3X, $25.00 +tax
• SPAWN Parody T-shirt, S-3X, $25.00 +tax
• SPAWN Logo Pin, SPAWN Parody Pin, SPAWN Triangle Pin, SPAWN Skull Pin, and SPAWN Orb Pin, from $10.00 – $12.00 +tax
• The McFarlane Event Exclusive SPAWN Art Print featuring its own unique identification number and limited quantity of 250, $20.00 +tax
• SPAWN BumBumz Vinyl Figure, packaged with an exclusive art card, in black or blue, $25.00
• SPAWN Logo Lanyard, $10 +tax
Image Comics: Bone-Chilling Insight into Bestselling Horror Comic Books, Thursday, July 18, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., Room: 23ABC
Join W. Maxwell Prince (Ice Cream Man), Pornsak Pichetshote (Infidel), Dan Watters (Coffin Bound), Jeff Lemire (Gideon Falls), Kieron Gillen (Die), and Chuck Brown (Bitter Root) as they discuss their spine-tingling craft and share the secrets to creating some of the darkest, most thrilling comic book series on the market. Moderated by Chloe Ramos-Peterson (Library Market Sales Representative at Image Comics).
Continue reading Image Comics Reveals Panels, Signings & Exclusives For SDCC 2019