This year’s “Metal Alliance Tour” is headlined by the one and only Overkill. They’ll be joined by Crowbar, Havok, Black Fast and Invidia. You’re going to want to be as early as possible for this one.
Though the Summertime Blues haven’t quite hit us, the time has come to start sharing the announcements of the tours that will bring us into the Fall and what better one to start with than the mighty “Metal Alliance Tour”. Check out this years poster, dates and official press release. I’ll close it all up with some thoughts afterwards. Let’s go.
Fear The Riff Expo the nation’s premier gathering of boutique effects pedals and guitar gear in NYC proudly presents the 2017 Metal Alliance Tour. The tour is celebrating its 7th year as one of the most anticipated metal tours in the Metal Community. Each year this touring festival assembles a package that celebrates the various genres of Metal. We are very proud to announce New Jersey thrash metal legends OVERKILL, the undisputed titans of thrash metal as this year’s headliner.
Sharing the stage each night and crushing skulls on the Metal Alliance Tour will be New Orleans native doom/sludge band CROWBAR, Colorado thrash metal stalwarts HAVOK, technical thrash metal band BLACK FAST and INVIDIA featuring former members of SKINLAB.
The Metal Alliance Tour offers the fans upgrade VIP tickets that include meet & greet with bands, bottle of High River Sauces, Poster and a VIP Laminate. Tickets are available exclusively through ticket platform Soundrink. Advance Ticket Link: https://soundrink.com/#/tour/metal-alliance The Metal Alliance Tour will make the trek across the United States starting on September 9th. We hope to see you in the pit.
Continue reading Thrash It Up! The Metal Alliance Tour Announces 2017 Line Up
The news began hitting the Social Nets a couple of hours ago about this year’s edition of the popular “Metal Alliance Tour” and it will feature a headlining Deicide along with support from Entombed A.D., Hate Eternal and Black Crown Initiate. Check out the first poster for the bone-crushing event.
Over the past few years, The Metal Alliance Tour has featured the likes of Anthrax, Helmet, Exodus, Shadows Fall, High On Fire Behemoth, Dying Fetus and 1349 among several others and each of these events have left the Metal legions in these United States with experiences and stories that have lived long past the show that they attended. What are your thoughts on this year’s lineup announcement? Will you start rallying the charge across your circle of friends or will you be sitting this one out? Let us know in the comments below as I would love to hear what you readers think and why you have come to this decision.
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetalAllianceTour
“You don’t know the power of The Dark Side” was what I said in my best Darth Vader as I saw the broadcasted post on my Facebook feed about the 2014 Metal Alliance tour which would feature a headlining Behemoth along with support from Goatwhore, 1349, Inquisition and a new name to my Metal mind in Black Crown Initiate. Now this is the kind of Monday morning news that I can really sink my teeth into……check out the poster below.
At this point in time do I really need to say that I see a lot of concerts during the course of the year? I hope not because this one of the key factors that makes up my daily life as founder of the PiercingMetal brand. That said ?I wanted to once again use the Official Blog for the site to highlight a number of the shows that I attended during 2013 that I felt were the absolute best experiences. They’re not really in order of impact or importance but there are a few at the top that did hit me the hardest. Here we go.
1. Metallica @ The Apollo Theater: Thrashing like a maniac in Harlem? Yeah that happened. Classic set and free beer for the whole show. No complaints here.
2. Kamelot @ Stage 48: Returning to the headlining stage with Delain as support and Eklipse. This was a righteous show for sure. My belief in this band was reinforced yet again. I was not surprised in this.
3. Eddie Trunk 30th Anniversary Bash: Another one that I was super fortunate to participate in because an all-star jam with members of KISS, Overkill, Twisted Sister, Accept, Anthrax, Stryper, Guns n Roses and so many more is just impossible to qualify as being “an okay time”. This was insanity.
4. Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ Prudential Center: The final go round for the “Lost Christmas Eve” tour premise. Always a bombastic spectacle that needs seeing for believing.
5. Rock Allegiance Tour w/Volbeat & HIM @ Williamsburg Park: Two excellent main acts and solid support from All That Remains. Whew. Exciting for Brooklyn and you know how we roll in this borough.
6. Black Veil Brides @ Best Buy Theater: The Church Of The Wild Ones destroyed NYC with this appearance. The BVB clearly delivers in the live sense and they love their fans.
7. Testament @ Best Buy Theater: Testament on the rightful headlining stage with support from the mighty Overkill. Yeah you were going to be in pain after this one. I know my head was ringing for days.
8. Robin Zander @ B.B. King Blues Club: The legendary front man doing a solo gig of covers and songs he likes with legendary area musicians. This was surprise after surprise and a show I was glad to have been a part of. Randy Jackson opened and left you wanting more when he left.
Continue reading PiercingMetal’s “Best Of” 2013: The Concerts