Holy Grail will be joined by Striker and Bewitcher for a night of rousing Metal at SVB in Greenpoint. Don’t miss out and remember that this event is 21+ with proof of ID.
Holy Grail will be joined by Exmortus and Spellcaster. Don’t miss this “Fellowship Of The Strings” tour when it comes to town. This event is 21+ with proper ID.
The summer is going to heat up for sure with the healthy batch of tours that are coming our way and here is one that I just heard of care of the fine folks in Prosthetic Records publicity. Take a look at this “Fellowship Of The Strings”.
The Press Release:
PROSTHETIC RECORDS ANNOUNCES ‘FELLOWSHIP OF THE STRINGS’ TOUR FEATURING HOLY GRAIL, EXMORTUS & SPELLCASTER
Labelmates join forces on Revolver-sponsored trek to shred pavement across America this summer
Praised by LA Weekly for “keeping the art of shred alive and well,” PROSTHETIC RECORDS’ traditional heavy metallists HOLY GRAIL and neoclassical shredders EXMORTUS will join forces this summer on the “The Fellowship Of The Strings” tour, with support provided by label newcomers SPELLCASTER. Sponsored by Revolver Magazine, the triple-shred package will make its way across the U.S. from July 12 to August 6. A complete listing of tour dates will be announced via www.thefellowshipofthestrings.net in the coming weeks.
“It’s not every day you get to tour with your buddies’ bands,” jubilantly exclaims HOLY GRAIL vocalist James Paul Luna. “This is one of those rare chances, and we’re super-stoked the dream has become reality. So look out America, ‘cuz some heads are gonna roll!” HOLY GRAIL will continue to support their acclaimed third full-length, “Times of Pride and Peril,” which was produced by Grammy-winner John Spiker (Tenacious D, Filter) and praised by MetalSucks for its “instant involuntary headbanging.” Recently, the band showcased its efforts on the road with Marty Friedman, King Diamond, Black Tusk and more. The quintet are currently making their way east for a mix of headlining dates and shows alongside DevilDriver.
Continue reading Holy Grail Announces “The Fellowship Of The Strings” Summer 2016 Tour
Holy Grail will deliver that righteous Metal sound with sword in hand (not really armed with swords BTW) and be joined by Savage Master. This show is 21+ to attend with proper ID.
At this point in time do I really need to say that I see a lot of concerts during the course of the year? I hope not because this one of the key factors that makes up my daily life as founder of the PiercingMetal brand. That said ?I wanted to once again use the Official Blog for the site to highlight a number of the shows that I attended during 2013 that I felt were the absolute best experiences. They’re not really in order of impact or importance but there are a few at the top that did hit me the hardest. Here we go.
1. Metallica @ The Apollo Theater: Thrashing like a maniac in Harlem? Yeah that happened. Classic set and free beer for the whole show. No complaints here.
2. Kamelot @ Stage 48: Returning to the headlining stage with Delain as support and Eklipse. This was a righteous show for sure. My belief in this band was reinforced yet again. I was not surprised in this.
3. Eddie Trunk 30th Anniversary Bash: Another one that I was super fortunate to participate in because an all-star jam with members of KISS, Overkill, Twisted Sister, Accept, Anthrax, Stryper, Guns n Roses and so many more is just impossible to qualify as being “an okay time”. This was insanity.
4. Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ Prudential Center: The final go round for the “Lost Christmas Eve” tour premise. Always a bombastic spectacle that needs seeing for believing.
5. Rock Allegiance Tour w/Volbeat & HIM @ Williamsburg Park: Two excellent main acts and solid support from All That Remains. Whew. Exciting for Brooklyn and you know how we roll in this borough.
Continue reading PiercingMetal’s “Best Of” 2013: The Concerts