Holy Grail will be joined by Exmortus and Spellcaster. Don’t miss this “Fellowship Of The Strings” tour when it comes to town. This event is 21+ with proper ID.
The summer is going to heat up for sure with the healthy batch of tours that are coming our way and here is one that I just heard of care of the fine folks in Prosthetic Records publicity. Take a look at this “Fellowship Of The Strings”.
The Press Release:
PROSTHETIC RECORDS ANNOUNCES ‘FELLOWSHIP OF THE STRINGS’ TOUR FEATURING HOLY GRAIL, EXMORTUS & SPELLCASTER
Labelmates join forces on Revolver-sponsored trek to shred pavement across America this summer
Praised by LA Weekly for “keeping the art of shred alive and well,” PROSTHETIC RECORDS’ traditional heavy metallists HOLY GRAIL and neoclassical shredders EXMORTUS will join forces this summer on the “The Fellowship Of The Strings” tour, with support provided by label newcomers SPELLCASTER. Sponsored by Revolver Magazine, the triple-shred package will make its way across the U.S. from July 12 to August 6. A complete listing of tour dates will be announced via www.thefellowshipofthestrings.net in the coming weeks.
“It’s not every day you get to tour with your buddies’ bands,” jubilantly exclaims HOLY GRAIL vocalist James Paul Luna. “This is one of those rare chances, and we’re super-stoked the dream has become reality. So look out America, ‘cuz some heads are gonna roll!” HOLY GRAIL will continue to support their acclaimed third full-length, “Times of Pride and Peril,” which was produced by Grammy-winner John Spiker (Tenacious D, Filter) and praised by MetalSucks for its “instant involuntary headbanging.” Recently, the band showcased its efforts on the road with Marty Friedman, King Diamond, Black Tusk and more. The quintet are currently making their way east for a mix of headlining dates and shows alongside DevilDriver.
Continue reading Holy Grail Announces “The Fellowship Of The Strings” Summer 2016 Tour
Holy Grail will deliver that righteous Metal sound with sword in hand (not really armed with swords BTW) and be joined by Savage Master. This show is 21+ to attend with proper ID.
At this point in time do I really need to say that I see a lot of concerts during the course of the year? I hope not because this one of the key factors that makes up my daily life as founder of the PiercingMetal brand. That said ?I wanted to once again use the Official Blog for the site to highlight a number of the shows that I attended during 2013 that I felt were the absolute best experiences. They’re not really in order of impact or importance but there are a few at the top that did hit me the hardest. Here we go.
1. Metallica @ The Apollo Theater: Thrashing like a maniac in Harlem? Yeah that happened. Classic set and free beer for the whole show. No complaints here.
2. Kamelot @ Stage 48: Returning to the headlining stage with Delain as support and Eklipse. This was a righteous show for sure. My belief in this band was reinforced yet again. I was not surprised in this.
3. Eddie Trunk 30th Anniversary Bash: Another one that I was super fortunate to participate in because an all-star jam with members of KISS, Overkill, Twisted Sister, Accept, Anthrax, Stryper, Guns n Roses and so many more is just impossible to qualify as being “an okay time”. This was insanity.
4. Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ Prudential Center: The final go round for the “Lost Christmas Eve” tour premise. Always a bombastic spectacle that needs seeing for believing.
5. Rock Allegiance Tour w/Volbeat & HIM @ Williamsburg Park: Two excellent main acts and solid support from All That Remains. Whew. Exciting for Brooklyn and you know how we roll in this borough.
6. Black Veil Brides @ Best Buy Theater: The Church Of The Wild Ones destroyed NYC with this appearance. The BVB clearly delivers in the live sense and they love their fans.
7. Testament @ Best Buy Theater: Testament on the rightful headlining stage with support from the mighty Overkill. Yeah you were going to be in pain after this one. I know my head was ringing for days.
8. Robin Zander @ B.B. King Blues Club: The legendary front man doing a solo gig of covers and songs he likes with legendary area musicians. This was surprise after surprise and a show I was glad to have been a part of. Randy Jackson opened and left you wanting more when he left.
Continue reading PiercingMetal’s “Best Of” 2013: The Concerts
Venue: Gramercy Theatre (New York, NY)
Opener: Malevolent Creation, Holy Grail, Bonded By Blood
Label: Nuclear Blast Records
In my opinion there is nothing quite like a kick ass Metal show on a Saturday night and what better band to headline a gig like this than the one and only Exodus. Truly they are one of the Thrash Metal founders and even though the years have found a number of lineup changes taking place, the man with the axe has remained Gary Holt. Together with Lee Altus, Tom Hunting, Jack Gibson and Rob Dukes the band has been revitalizing the Thrash Metal scene with a brass knuckled punch in the jaw. They would return to the headlining spot for the tour and bring along their label mates Malevolent Creation and a rising star band called Holy Grail. The show would be opened by both Korotory and Bonded By Blood. Sadly I would miss Long Island’s own Korotory in full and arrive just as Bonded By Blood was doing their thing. Having limited background on them besides knowing that there was a “Thrash Metal” outfit that used an Exodus song as their name. They didn’t sound bad but I really was not getting to absorb their material as best as I would have liked. The opening bands generally only get about 25-30 minutes when they play this early so missing half, you might as well miss the whole thing. I would pick up my event documenting with Holy Grail who came up almost immediately after BBB had gotten their gear offstage.
Continue reading Exodus @ Gramercy Theatre (8/28/2010)