When I announced the performer lineup for the 2019 “ShipRocked” Cruise (seen HERE), a lot of Metalheads were wondering just what in the heck was going on with the announcement for the 2019 “70K Tons Of Metal” excursion since that usually came up in July. Well, as the saying goes “it’s better late than never” as the first details and bands have been lined out. Read on down below.
60 Bands, 4 Days, 1 Cruise Ship, and only 3000 Tickets. This is 70000TONS OF METAL™, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!
On 70000TONS OF METAL™ you get unrestricted festival access to all 120 live shows on board, 70000TONS™ OF KARAOKE until sunrise, Jamming With Waters In International Waters – the Official 70000TONS OF METAL™ All Star Jam which writes Heavy Metal History every year, Clinics and Work-Shops with the musicians, our infamous Belly Flop Contest, Shore Excursions with your favorite artists, and much more! Continue reading 70,000Tons Of Metal Announces First Bands For 2019 Excursion→
Hey there readers, so it seems as though Arkona is going to return to the USA for an event being called “The Pagan Rebellion” Tour and while this also features Heidevolk, Helsott and Winterhymn. Check out the poster, brief statement and dates and then I will come back for a moment.
Band Statement: North America! Thank you for taking part in the poll! We are looking forward to play your favorite songs for you! The results are here (I guess they meant the dates since there were no songs listed next to this copy on their Facebook)
The Tour Dates: 09.07: US Brooklin, NY – Saint Vitus
09.08: US Worcester, MA – The Palladium
09.09: CA Montreal, QC – Petit Campus
09.10: CA Quebec City, QC – Salle Multi
09.11: CA Toronto, ON – The Garrison
09.12: US Columbus, OH – Al Rosa Villa
09.13: US Chicago, IL – Reggie’s
09.15: US Des Moines, IA – Lefty’s
09.17: US Salt Lake City, UT – Murray Theater
09.19: CA Victoria, BC – Cambie Esquimalt
09.20: US Seattle, WA – Studio Seven
09.21: US Portland, OR – Hawthorne Theatre
09.23: US Oakland, CA – Metro Opera House
09.24: US Las Vegas, NV – LVCS
09.25: US Los Angeles, CA – Complex
09.26: US San Diego, CA – The Merrow
09.27: US Phoenix, AZ – Joe’s Grotto
09.29: US Denver, CO – Marquis Theater
09.30: US Kansas City, MO – The Riot Room
10.02: US Baltimore, MD – Metro Gallery
10.03: US Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade
10.04: US Tampa, FL – Orpheum Continue reading Arkona Announces “Pagan Rebellion Part 1: North America” Tour→
At this point in time do I really need to say that I see a lot of concerts during the course of the year? I hope not because this one of the key factors that makes up my daily life as founder of the PiercingMetal brand. That said ?I wanted to once again use the Official Blog for the site to highlight a number of the shows that I attended during 2013 that I felt were the absolute best experiences. They’re not really in order of impact or importance but there are a few at the top that did hit me the hardest. Here we go.
1. Metallica @ The Apollo Theater: Thrashing like a maniac in Harlem? Yeah that happened. Classic set and free beer for the whole show. No complaints here.
2. Kamelot @ Stage 48: Returning to the headlining stage with Delain as support and Eklipse. This was a righteous show for sure. My belief in this band was reinforced yet again. I was not surprised in this.
3. Eddie Trunk 30th Anniversary Bash: Another one that I was super fortunate to participate in because an all-star jam with members of KISS, Overkill, Twisted Sister, Accept, Anthrax, Stryper, Guns n Roses and so many more is just impossible to qualify as being “an okay time”. This was insanity.
4. Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ Prudential Center: The final go round for the “Lost Christmas Eve” tour premise. Always a bombastic spectacle that needs seeing for believing.
5. Rock Allegiance Tour w/Volbeat & HIM @ Williamsburg Park: Two excellent main acts and solid support from All That Remains. Whew. Exciting for Brooklyn and you know how we roll in this borough.
6. Black Veil Brides @ Best Buy Theater: The Church Of The Wild Ones destroyed NYC with this appearance. The BVB clearly delivers in the live sense and they love their fans.
7. Testament @ Best Buy Theater: Testament on the rightful headlining stage with support from the mighty Overkill. Yeah you were going to be in pain after this one. I know my head was ringing for days.
8. Robin Zander @ B.B. King Blues Club: The legendary front man doing a solo gig of covers and songs he likes with legendary area musicians. This was surprise after surprise and a show I was glad to have been a part of. Randy Jackson opened and left you wanting more when he left. Continue reading PiercingMetal’s “Best Of” 2013: The Concerts→
The Details: One of the shows that I look forward to each and every Metal year that goes by is the Paganfest America Tour because it brings to the stage an interesting grouping of acts that one will not normally easily see on these shores. Headlining this go round will be Finland’s Ensiferum and they’ll be joined by Tyr (Faroe Islands), Heidevolk (Netherlands), Trollfest (Norway) and Hellsott (USA). I can hardly contain the excitement. That being said, I am proud to announce that in loyal allegiance with the folks at Livenation, that the House of PiercingMetal shall be putting some true warriors into this battle worthy show. Read on how to participate my legions. Continue reading Win Tix To See Paganfest America In NYC On 4/21/2013→