New York Comic Con is just under a week away and there have been a number of announcements from some amazing companies that are unveiling their plans for the massive media convention. If you’d like to see a rundown of content that’s been posted for this years NYCC, just click HERE to open up a new tab with anything that we’ve loaded onto the website so far. Now its time to reveal some more of the coolness coming care of Marvel Comics. Let’s go.
The Press Release:
Marvel is excited to reveal more exclusive variant giveaways for fans at this year’s New York Comic-Con, starting Thursday, October 3 through Sunday, October 6! Earlier this month, fans got a glimpse of Marvel’s massive panel lineup, including teasers for exclusive variant giveaways at select Marvel Comics panels. Now fully revealed, fans won’t want to miss these all-star panels with some of their favorite Marvel creators! (Pssst, I posted that information HERE)
• Friday at 1:30pm: Marvel: Cup O’ Joe – Attendees will receive an exclusive DAREDEVIL #12 variant cover featuring art never-before-published by Joe Quesada!
• Saturday at 2:15pm: MARVEL COMICS: Marvel Fanfare with C.B. Cebulski – Attendees will receive an exclusive ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: MILES MORALES #2 variant cover (previously classified!) by Giuseppe Camuncoli.
• Saturday at 5:00pm: MARVEL COMICS: X-MEN – DAWN OF X – Attendees will receive an exclusive POWERS OF X #5 variant cover, featuring a stunning Dawn of X-inspired image by Arthur Adams.
Marvel will also have multiple signings throughout the weekend at the Marvel Booth (#1354) from Marvel Comics, Marvel Games, and Marvel Television for fans to meet some of their favorite stars.
• Thursday at 4:00pm – Writers and artists of the bold new Marvel Comics X-Men initiative DAWN OF X will be signing the NYCC 2019 DAWN OF X giveaway poster, as well as special EXCALIBUR, FALLEN ANGELS, NEW MUTANTS, and X-FORCE posters that are exclusively available as part of the signing!
• Friday at 11:00am – Don’t miss the Marvel booth INCOMING signing! Catch lead writer Al Ewing and a host of other mighty Marvel contributors including artist Pat Gleason and writers Ed Brisson, Donny Cates, Tini Howard, Greg Pak, and Matthew Rosenberg – who will all be signing an over-sized poster of the cover to INCOMING, the one-shot comic that acts as the closing chapter to Marvel’s 80th year while propelling the Marvel Universe into the year to come.
• Saturday at 3:15pm – Drop by the Marvel booth at 3:15pm for a special MARVEL COMICS #1000 signing with legendary artist and Marvel Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada! While supplies last, Joe will be signing FREE copies of his stunning MARVEL COMICS #1000 wraparound variant, featuring an image of a classic Avengers team line-up facing off against one of their greatest foes, Ultron!
Check out the schedule of Marvel Entertainment’s panels, booth events, and featured signings at Marvel.com/NYCC2019. Marvel’s full booth and signing schedule will be available next week.
*** end of transmission ***
PiercingMetal Thoughts: Though I am not sure about panels I might try to attend if at all possible to do, I would like a few of these variant giveaways. I am not one to purchase too many of the exclusives that are doled out with a very small exception but Marvel remains my very favorite provider of these things so let’s see. As you know, I am once again attending the convention as a representative of the press and hope that you will sign up now for our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter profiles so you are on point with us as we wander this massive event. I will be back soon with more about the convention so stay tuned.
Official Website: http://www.marvel.com