Did you readers take advantage of the “Ticket To Rock” deal that Livenation introduced for some last summer shows? Well if you did then you will be happy to know that its returning and offering up some super cool deals on hot shows. Check out the press release and participating shows/venues below and I’ll return at the close.
“TICKET TO ROCK’ VOW TO MAKE SUMMER GREAT AGAIN WITH MULTIPLE-TICKET COMBOS FOR ONE LOW PRICE TO THIS SUMMER’S HOTTEST ROCK CONCERTS”
The Press Release:
Live Nation’s incredibly successful multi-ticket bundle program returns this summer with Ticket To Rock, announced today. Beginning Tuesday, February 7, rock music fans can purchase a Ticket To Rock combo (one ticket for multiple shows) 3-show General Admission/Lawn ticket OR a 4-show General Admission/Lawn ticket (depending on market) in select cities this summer, allowing fans to check out all of the year’s hottest rock tours at one venue for one low price! Ticket To Rock is modestly priced at $55 per ticket for the 3-Show GA/Lawn Package (plus applicable fees) or 4-show GA/Lawn Package for $65 (plus applicable fees) per ticket. For more information on the tours please see the list below or visit livenation.com.
Ticket To Rock packages are available for past purchasers only starting Tuesday, February 7 at 10am local time. Details will be sent via email to past purchasers who opted in. General onsale begins Tuesday, February 7 at 12pm local time. All Ticket To Rock packages will be available until two weeks prior to the first included show date in each market, or while supplies last.
Participating artists include Rise Against and Deftones, Incubus with Jimmy Eat World, Korn / Stone Sour, Sublime with Rome & Offspring, Avenged Sevenfold – the package ALSO includes a digital download for the upcoming Incubus album, to be sent at a later date.
Venues include Blue Hills Bank Pavilion & Xfinity Center (Boston), Riverbend Music Center (Cincinnati), Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill & DTE Energy Music Theatre (Detroit), Starplex Pavilion & Irving Music Factory (Dallas), PNC Bank Pavilion (Holmdel), Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (Houston), BB&T Pavilion & Festival Pier (Philadelphia), Shoreline Amphitheatre (Mountain View), Budweiser Stage (Toronto), and Jones Beach Amphitheater (Wantagh).
Participating tours vary by market; please check listings below.
SUMMER 2017 TICKET TO ROCK PACKAGES:
Boston – Blue Hills Bank Pavilion & Xfinity Center
– Deftones and Rise Against – July 16 – Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
– Incubus with Jimmy Eat World – July 18 – Xfinity Center
– Korn/Stone Sour – July 20 – Xfinity Center
– Sublime with Rome & The Offspring – September 15 – Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
Cincinnati – Riverbend Music Theatre:
– Avenged Sevenfold – July 10
– Incubus with Jimmy Eat World – July 27
– Korn/Stone Sour – August 1
Detroit – DTE Energy Music Theatre & Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill:
– Deftones and Rise Against – July 10 – Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre
– Incubus with Jimmy Eat World – July 23 – DTE Energy Music Theatre
– Korn / Stone Sour – July 30 – DTE Energy Music Theatre
Dallas – Starplex Pavilion & Irving Music Factory:
– Deftones and Rise Against – June 27 – Starplex Pavilion
– Incubus with Jimmy Eat World – August 6 – Starplex Pavilion
– 97.1 The Eagle Presents BFD – May 28 – Starplex Pavilion
Holmdel – PNC Bank Pavilion:
– Incubus with Jimmy Eat World – July 14
– Korn/Stone Sour – July 27
– Sublime with Rome & The Offspring – September 12
Houston – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion:
– Deftones and Rise Against – June 26
– Incubus with Jimmy Eat World – August 4
– Sublime with Rome & The Offspring – September 21
Mountain View – Shoreline Amphitheatre:
– Korn/Stone Sour – June 22
– Avenged Sevenfold – July 28
– Incubus with Jimmy Eat World – August 16
– Sublime with Rome & The Offspring – September 27
Philadelphia – BB&T Pavilion & Festival Pier:
– Deftones and Rise Against – June 17 – Festival Pier
– Incubus with Jimmy Eat World – July 20 – BB&T Pavilion
– Korn/Stone Sour – July 26 – BB&T Pavilion
– Sublime with Rome & The Offspring – September 14 – Festival Pier
Toronto – Budweiser Stage:
– Deftones and Rise Against – June 11
– Incubus with Jimmy Eat World – July 22
– Korn/Stone Sour – July 25
Wantagh – Nikon at Jones Beach Amphitheatre:
– Deftones & Rise Against – June 13
– Incubus with Jimmy Eat World – July 19
– Sublime with Rome & The Offspring – September 16
About Live Nation Entertainment: Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Advertising & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com
*** end of transmission ***
PiercingMetal Thoughts: As you tenured readers to the website know, I just love myself a live concert experience and I think this is an awesome idea for sure. Providing the fans with seeing a few shows for a reasonable price will just raise everyone’s musical awareness and perhaps even find many of the acts generating new fans to their cause. Let’s face it, people don’t always have the means to go to see bands that they might enjoy but just have not taken the chance on yet for some reason or another. Looking at these offerings, I can say that I myself have not seen a number of the acts listed and while I am often fortunate to attend the shows as a member of the music media, there are times when I just want to Rock Out with fellow fans. That’s all I have to say about this one, so let me ask what you think of this deal and will you be participating. You can let the other readers and I know down in the comments section below and especially if you took advantage of this last year. Your insight to the process is most welcome. See you again soon, now back to the regularly scheduled postings.
Official Website: http://www.livenation.com