The Details: KISS is one of my very favorite bands here at the PiercingMetal Command HQ and if this is news to you then you have not been paying the proper attention to the writings. Last year, KISS did a first-ever residency in Las Vegas and highlights from these epic performances have been culled together for a film entitled “KISS Rocks Vegas”. The historic residency will be shown on the big screens at select locations for one-night only thanks to the folks at Fathom Events and even better to announce is that they want a whole bunch of PiercingMetal readers at the screening as well. Read more below on how to participate.
When and Where: Wednesday, May 25th 7:00pm at AMC Empire 25 Theatre (234 West 42nd Street NYC)
To Participate: KISS has remained one of the most exciting live shows for over forty years now and over the course of my own live concert adventures I think I have seen them about 25 times. Based on some of the diehards that I know, this is not even close to their concert attendances. This contest is the first ever movie ticket giveaway on PiercingMetal and I want it to be a special one. With this in mind please just give me three things about the band KISS that you love the most. It can span your favorite albums, songs, meet and greets or past concert experiences. Make this good reading because the stuff remains on the website and can likely inspire new fans as well to check them out and encourage even more giveaways of this nature. Now since there are likely newbies in the mix that want to be a part of the fun, those people can get me three solid reasons why they must be at the show. I will stress that if you are going to moan and groan about the band in today’s dynamic or want to chastise any of the members you should not even enter this giveaway because I will NOT be approving those comments. Sorry this one is all about having a good time in an awesome theater. I’ll be responding to the comments that I like most right below their answer. Please be aware that this is for a “single ticket only” and no plus one requests will be honored. Sorry.
– Enter only enter once. All comments are moderated and will not appear immediately after your submission.
– Number them for ease of knowing if you followed the instructions or not if I’ve asked for a list.
– Please enter your full real name in the comment form along with an email address that you can be reached at if you win. This is necessary to process your ticket. Please do NOT put this information in the comment itself out of privacy concerns.
– Only enter if you can and will attend the screening should you win and it’s logistically possible for you to do so. Essentially if you live a couple of hundred miles away we don’t think you’re coming here for a show in NYC.
– Subscribe to the comments and check back to see the responses so you know if you won or not. I am very quick to choose once a few have come in.
– Make sure you are entering a NEW comment and not replying to another contestant’s entry as that makes notifying you all the more difficult should you be marked as a winner.
Bring it on as this one will close by 3pm on Tuesday 5/24 or when allotment has been depleted. Whichever comes first.
Restrictions: All of the PiercingMetal contests are open to our loyal readers, Facebook Page likers and Twitter Followers but that being said we are still looking for the new names first. Don’t let that stop you from entering of course but we do keep track based on the overall demand for this stuff at this point. We want EVERYONE to have a chance to enjoy a show on the provider and PiercingMetal but if you just won a contest recently you will likely not have a chance for this one. Please note that Anonymous or Guest comments will not be approved.
If You Win This Contest: If you are marked as one of the winners for this contest, here is how to claim the ticket. We cannot stress enough that you enter the contest with a valid email address because we need this to register the free ticket for you to download. After we confirm your email is valid an entry into a system will be done on your behalf and a free ticket link sent to that email address. You will need to follow the link and print your ticket and bring it to the theater on the night of the show.