They say that the cat has nine lives and such would be the same for this blog series even though I have a couple of more chapters to present to you fine readers. We’ve gotten some great stuff from the musicians and creative entities who were kind enough to participate in the series. So without any further adieu “Welcome to Chapter 9 of our New Year’s Music Resolutions for 2013”.
1. Ronny Munroe (Metal Church): My New Year’s Resolution: To continue to grow musically and mentally, and to put out the best music of my career,wether it be with Metal Church or my own music. That’s it 🙂
2. The Last Vegas: The Last Vegas’ New Year’s Resolution for 2013 is to go organic. Not in a dietary sense mind you, but artistically going back to the raw, the real, the look into your soul to see what is in there and what you can pull out that truly sticks to your and your listeners’ bones. In today’s modern musical climate, the competition for listeners’ attention is fierce, fast and fleeting. Plug in straight, bypass the bullsh*t meter, and get the direct-connect. Any yahoo can have great hair…
3. J.R. Gurrieri (Slam One Down): To Get on the biggest tour that we can and support some great Heavy Metal Bands and to write and record a better record than the one we just put out.
4. Kim Olesen (Anubis Gate): Releasing the most progressive ANUBIS GATE album yet. And i’m not kidding 😉
5. Bjorn Eliasson (Warnot): Support your local bands and artists! If they play near you, be there..
6. NC Shuva (Pui): My resolution is simple. It is bold, it is the future. I want to turn the operations of my band PUi so independent that we can be considered an independent creative startup company. We will fund all our own creative projects. Our brand new album “Neo-Primal” will be the catalyst of this.
7. Christopher Shaner (Icarus Witch): To see a million faces, and rock them all! Ha-ha!
8. Paul Ablaze (Blackguard): My 2013 resolution is to put out the best Blackguard record ever , and to to conquer new territories ! Also to hopefully release some music with a new project i’ll be working with . 2013 is going to be a big year!
9. Camden Cruz (Seven Kingdoms): To tour with the band as much as possible and make more fans!
10. Jason Myers (Icarus Witch): To continue pushing the boundaries and breaking through stereotypes.
11. Mike Portnoy (former Dream Theater, Adrenaline Mob, Flying Colors): “Peace, love and death to all internet trolls!!!”
12. Elliott Rubinson (Dean Guitars): my New Year’s resolution musically is to grow Dean Guitars further with a vast line of more conventionally shaped electrics and acoustics and to spend at least 16 weeks touring between Michael Schenker, Uli Jon Roth and anyone else who needs me.
That’s all for now and I shall see you all tomorrow with the next installment. Remember to click on these performers official pages or brand pages to give them some attention and learn more about what they are up to.
Metal Church: http://www.metalchurchmusic.com
Ronny Munroe: http://ronnymunroe.com
Slam One Down: http://www.slamonedown.com/
The Last Vegas: http://thelastvegas.com/
Anubis Gate: http://www.anubisgate.com/
Icarus Witch: http://www.icaruswitch.com/
Seven Kingdoms: http://www.sevenkingdoms.net/
Mike Portnoy: http://www.mikeportnoy.com/
Dean Guitars: http://www.deanguitars.com/home.php
PS: Dig into the 2012 Series HERE 🙂